I Love Guacamole and so does my hubby. We go through a batch of this delicious dip pretty fast at our house. It’s the best, so easy to make and so addicting! Pair it with my Pico de Gallo, some tortilla chips and you’re all set. I’d go so far as to call that a light lunch!
Healthy and delicious, this is a winner, and I mentioned Easy Peasy right?
If you’re worried about spice I’d go easy on the pickled jalapeños, maybe start with 1 tbsp and go from there, but hey if you like a little heat add more. This recipe is pretty versatile. I personally love the heat so I find 2 tablespoons or more perfect.
As for consistency, the choice is yours, keep it chunky, half mash it, or mash it all up. That sounded like “The Three Bears” lol.
Anyhoo I won’t make this a three page book, haha. I think you guys get the gist.
This dip is:
Enjoy you guys! Happy Day😊
Please feel free to comment below. Your feedback is always appreciated.
This Guacamole recipe is incredibly tasty, made with fresh ingredients and it’s vegan and gluten free.
- 3 med avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice (1 lime)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 – 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, diced
- 2 tsp pickled jalapeño juice
- Add onion & lime juice to medium bowl & marry flavours for at least 15 min
- Peel, seed and cube avocados & add to bowl
- Mash avocados or leave cubed
- Add rest of ingredients, stir
- Adjust seasonings if necessary
- refrigerate for 30 min or serve right away
Keywords: best guacamole recipe, guacamole, best, recipe,