This Blueberry Banana Smoothie is creamy, fruity, and naturally vegan and dairy free. It’s easy to make with a blend of frozen fruit, vegan yogurt, and juice or plant milk. Perfect for breakfast or healthy snacks!
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
1 and 1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice (see notes*)
1 cup fresh spinach, packed
1 frozen banana (sliced and frozen)
2/3 cup vegan yogurt, plain or vanilla flavored
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 ice cubes, regular sized
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender starting with the frozen berries, banana and ice. Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy! Variations and Helpful make ahead tips in above post
- You can substitute other juice for the apple juice; orange juice, pineapple, grape, etc,... or even plant based milk or coconut milk. If using milk the smoothie will not be as sweet. Recipe is best as written.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Drinks, Breakfast & Baking
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
Keywords: blueberry banana smoothie, blueberry smoothie, vegan smoothie