The BEST And Easiest Vegan Broccoli Salad you will ever have! With apples, dried cranberries, crisp grapes, red onions, sunflower seeds and a deliciously creamy, sweet and tangy mayonnaise based dressing. Perfect summer potluck recipe!
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets, chopped into bite sized pieces ( measure after you chop the broccoli)
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped ( I like gala apples for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup red or green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries, ( I like to chop them up a bit smaller)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
Broccoli Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo, homemade or store bought ( I use Vegenaise)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional but so good!)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
How to make Vegan Broccoli Salad:
- Whisk the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside
- Prep the veggies, fruit and nuts and add to a salad bowl
- Pour in the salad dressing and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper. Easy Peasy!
- Cover the Salad and Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Here are some Broccoli Salad substitutions:
- Cauliflower for broccoli
- Walnuts or pumpkin seeds for sunflower seeds or a combo of both
- dried cherries for cranberries (so good!)
- Add more grapes and omit the apples or vice versa
- Add 1/4 cup grated carrot, yum!
prep time doesn't include chill time
- salad will keep covered in fridge for 3-4 days
- Category: Salads, Gluten free,
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Salad dressing, easy, best, potluck, summer, broccoli salad, dairy free, egg free, gluten free,