The Best Vegan Chocolate Bars Recipe! 7 ingredients, 10 minutes and you have melt in your mouth homemade vegan candy bars that are dairy free, healthy and AMAZING! No baking required! (Just chilling)
- 2 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1/3 cup white sesame seeds, toasted (you can buy them toasted)
- 1 and 1/4 cups dairy free chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, I use all natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil (not virgin)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder, regular or decaf
Optional add ins:
- 1/2 cup almonds, rough chopped
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon flavoured extracts like, vanilla, almond, mint or orange
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries, chopped
- Line a 11 x 7 inch brownie pan with parchment paper. I use chip bag clips to keep the parchment in place.
- Add the rice crispy cereal and toasted sesame seeds to a large mixing bowl, Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and instant coffee. Heat in the microwave until melted. I do 2- 45 second intervals, whisking in between until smooth. You could also heat on the stove over medium-low heat until melted.
- With a spatula scrape out the chocolate mixture onto the dry ingredients. Mix it together.
- Spread evenly in your prepared pan. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to make sure it’s distributed well.
- Chill uncovered in the fridge for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours or until VERY firm. Slice into bars and enjoy! Recipe yields 16-32 bars depending on how big you want them! Enjoy!!
- these chocolate treats will keep covered in the fridge for 3-4 weeks and can be frozen
- Category: Vegan Holiday Recipes, Sweets, Gluten Free
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
Keywords: vegan chocolate bars, vegan candy bars, vegan chocolate candy bars, easy, best, healthy, crispy, Kit Kat, coffee crisp, crispy crunch,