Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! Crispy, chewy and loaded with chocolate! Easy ingredients, 1 bowl recipe. No need to chill the cookie dough! Eggless and dairy free!
- 1 and 1/4 cups All Purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee ( reg or decaf)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted and cooled ( I like “Earth Balance”)
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened non dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon unsulphured molasses
- 3/4 to 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips, or 1- 1oo gram vegan dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside
- Add the wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Now add your dry ingredients to your wet and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Then fold in your vegan chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop the dough by large spoonfuls (about 3 tablespoons per cookie) onto the baking sheet
- Flatten the cookies with the bottom of your measuring cup and bake in the oven at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack.
- Recipe inspired by Martha Stewart
- for nut free omit the walnuts
- these cookies freeze well for a quick sweet treat
Keywords: vegan chocolate chip cookies, crispy, chewy, best, ever, soft, recipe, easy, perfect, quick, vegan cookie, vegan chocolate cookie,