These Tasty Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect in every way, chewy, crispy, chocolatey, and a little nutty. It’s a delicious recipe people! You will love them.
So I try to stay away from sugar and oil for the most part, but hey! we all have a weakness or two or five 😂 lol! Enter the Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies – Oh wait – I hear harp music playing somewhere haha, ok seriously though we’ve got some tasty cookies going on here.
HOW DO YOU MAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES CHEWY & CRISPY?
1. Use granulated sugar instead of brown sugar. It will result in a crispier cookie as white sugar has less moisture than brown sugar.
2. Add melted butter and sugar together first so sugar dissolves
3. Don’t over mix the dough
4. Bake cookies a little longer
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:
Ok lets get started, first add the vegan butter to a large glass mixing bowl and microwave till melted, add in the sugar and mix well using an electric hand mixer. Next add the molasses, plant milk, instant coffee and vanilla and stir until combined. In a separate bowl add the dry ingredients and whisk together. Now add your dry to your wet and mix with a wooden spoon till just combined. Then fold in your chopped chocolate and nuts.
BAKING THE COOKIES:
Drop heaping spoonfuls of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet ( I use a heavy duty non stick 15×21 inch cookie pan). Then flatten the cookies with your hand and toss in the oven at 350° for 10-12 minutes. I like to bake the cookies in the upper part of my oven ( one rung up from middle) to prevent burnt bottoms.
There we go that’s all there is to it, super easy, super delicious! Now go make some cookies, you know you want to.
These Tasty Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies are:
The perfect cookie
Enjoy you guys! Happy day😊
Feel free to leave a comment and rate this recipe below. I’d love your feedback!
These Tasty Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect in every way, chewy, crispy, chocolatey, and a little nutty. It’s the best ever recipe people!
- 1 and 1/4 cups All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegan butter ( I like “Earth Balance”)
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp plant milk ( I use unsweetened cashew milk for this recipe)
- 1 tsp unsulphured molasses
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp instant coffee ( reg or decaf)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1- 1oo gram vegan dark chocolate bar, chopped or 3/4 to 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips, see notes*
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add vegan butter to large glass mixing bowl and microwave till butter is melted, add in the sugar and mix well using electric hand beaters.
- Next add molasses, plant milk , vanilla and instant coffee, beat until combined
- In a smaller bowl mix together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda
- Now add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir with wooden spoon until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Fold in chopped chocolate and chopped walnuts
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of dough onto parchment lined heavy duty non stick baking tray( I use 15x 21 heavy duty non stick cookie sheet) , flatten cookies with your hand .
- Bake 10-12 minutes, I like to bake cookies in the upper part of oven ( one rung up from middle rack)
- Remove cookies from tray and place on cooling rack. Makes 12 good size cookies.
- I use Great Value Dark Chocolate Bar from Walmart.( made in Switzerland) I think it’s accidentally vegan! The price is so right, one dollar a bar!! Quality is great, I highly recommend it.
- Recipe inspired by Martha Stewart
Keywords: vegan chocolate chip cookies, crispy, chewy, best, ever, soft, recipe, easy, perfect, quick,