Bursting with orange flavour and creaminess! These dairy free homemade creamsicles will become your new favourite summer popsicle! Refined sugar free, healthy and naturally vegan, 4 ingredients! 5 flavour options!
- 1/2 can frozen 100 % orange juice concentrate, I like Minute Maid (for more flavour options see notes*)
- 1 can coconut cream, not refrigerated*
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
These orange creamsicles do not have two layers, just one super creamy layer and you'll love them- trust me!
- Add all ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth
- Pour the orange cream mixture into the popsicle molds. Add your popsicle sticks and freeze.
- To serve: Once frozen run the molds under hot water to loosen the creamsicles and enjoy!!
This recipe makes 10-20 creamsicles depending on the size of your popsicle molds. For different flavour options see notes section*
- For grape creamsicles: sub frozen grape juice concentrate
- For pineapple creamsicles: sub frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- For lemon creamsicles: sub frozen lemon juice concentrate (lemonade)
- For lime creamsicles: sub frozen lime juice concentrate (limeade)
- the lime and lemon recipe is not refined sugar free
- I buy Savoy Brand coconut cream, usually from Walmart in the international section
- you could use full fat coconut milk in place of coconut cream but it is not as creamy and good in my opinion.
- Once blended feel free to add more maple syrup or juice to suit your taste buds
- this recipe would probably work with a lot more flavours! If you test out any new ones I'd love to hear about it!!... like raspberry creamsicles!😊
- Category: Sweets, Gluten free, snacks & sides,
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American, Canadian,
Keywords: creamsicles, orange creamsicles, orange creamsicle popsicle, vegan creamsicle, creamsicle popsicle,