Sweet & Spicy Garlic Noodles are quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. They're vegan and so tasty and the asian sauce has only 5 ingredients . It's the best quick noodle bowl.
- 4 tbsps Braggs liquid aminos, I don't recommend soy sauce, it would be way to salty
- 1 & 1/2 - 2 & 1/2 tbsps chili garlic sauce, I use 2 & 1/2 and it's spicy? but oh so good
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4-1/3 cup chopped green onions, green part only, ( 3-4 green onions)
- 227 grams (1/2 lb) (8 oz) your choice of pasta noodles, I use spaghettini or rice stick noodles
- Cook pasta noodles according to package instructions, drain them but don't rinse them .
- While pasta is cooking whisk together first five sauce ingredients in a soup bowl, microwave for 30 seconds or so till sugar is dissolved.
- Add cooked pasta, sauce bowl ingredients and green onions to a medium serving bowl, mix with tongs.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- I definitely recommend using Braggs for this recipe. regular soy sauce or even lite soy sauce would be to salty. Lite Tamari might work but I haven't tried this recipe with it.
- For the chili garlic sauce, it's up to you how much you use, maybe start with 1 -1 & 1/2 tbsps, if your worried about the heat, you can always add more?
- Feel free to add steamed veggies, tofu, toasted sesame seeds or whatever floats your boat. I like these noodles as is for a quick and easy noodle bowl snack on my couch.
- I would say this recipe feeds 2 people for a meal and 4 people for a snack.
Keywords: Garlic Noodles, easy, asian, quick, sticky, 15 minutes, 5 ingredients, vegan, best, recipe, sweet & spicy, sticky garlic noodles, sauce, noodle bowl,