Sweet & Spicy Garlic Noodles are quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. They’re vegan and super tasty. The asian garlic sauce has only 5 ingredients! It’s the best quick noodle bowl.
You guys will love these addictive and easy sticky garlic noodles. They are similar to Japanese garlic noodles but these pack some heat. They taste delicious hot or cold and there’s no chopping involved. They’re one of my favourite movie watching slurpy noodle bowls.
HOW TO MAKE STICKY GARLIC NOODLES:
Cook noodles according to package instructions, while noodles are boiling mix Asian sauce ingredients in a soup bowl. Microwave sauce for 30 seconds or so to dissolve sugar. Drain noodles, mix in sauce and green onions. Enjoy! I recommend using chopsticks so you can savour them longer, lol😳
These noodles are:
Easily gluten free
Enjoy you Guys😊 Happy day! Feel free to leave a comment and a star rating below. I would love to hear from you.
Another noodle recipe you’ll enjoy:
Sweet & Spicy Garlic Noodles are quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. They’re vegan and so tasty and the asian sauce has only 5 ingredients . It’s the best quick noodle bowl.
- 4 tbsps Braggs liquid aminos, I don’t recommend soy sauce, it would be way to salty
- 1 & 1/2 – 2 & 1/2 tbsps chili garlic sauce, I use 2 & 1/2 and it’s spicy😳 but oh so good
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4–1/3 cup chopped green onions, green part only, ( 3–4 green onions)
- 227 grams (1/2 lb) (8 oz) your choice of pasta noodles, I use spaghettini or rice stick noodles
- Cook pasta noodles according to package instructions, drain them but don’t rinse them .
- While pasta is cooking whisk together first five sauce ingredients in a soup bowl, microwave for 30 seconds or so till sugar is dissolved.
- Add cooked pasta, sauce bowl ingredients and green onions to a medium serving bowl, mix with tongs.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- I definitely recommend using Braggs for this recipe. regular soy sauce or even lite soy sauce would be to salty. Lite Tamari might work but I haven’t tried this recipe with it.
- For the chili garlic sauce, it’s up to you how much you use, maybe start with 1 -1 & 1/2 tbsps, if your worried about the heat, you can always add more😊
- Feel free to add steamed veggies, tofu, toasted sesame seeds or whatever floats your boat. I like these noodles as is for a quick and easy noodle bowl snack on my couch.
- I would say this recipe feeds 2 people for a meal and 4 people for a snack.
Keywords: Garlic Noodles, easy, asian, quick, sticky, 15 minutes, 5 ingredients, vegan, best, recipe, sweet & spicy, sticky garlic noodles, sauce, noodle bowl,