Mango smoothie! Ice cold creamy refreshing 5 minute fruit smoothie recipe. Delicious and healthy drink with fibre, protein and probiotics! Vegan, gluten free.
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks, if using fresh see notes*
- 1 banana, small to medium size
- 1/2 cup oat milk, or any plant milk, almond, soy etc,.. even coconut milk!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vegan yogurt, I like coconut yogurt*
- 1/2 cup orange juice, or sub pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 -4 ice cubes, regular size
- Add all the ingredients to high speed blender starting with the frozen fruit and ice. Blend on medium speed. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth. If too thick add a splash of juice or plant milk.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! For tips, facts, and how to slice a mango video -see above post
- frozen mango chunks are available at most grocery stores in the freezer section
- if using fresh mangos, slice and freeze banana before use
- to freeze fruit: chop or slice, freeze on parchment paper then transfer to sealed container that way fruit is separated for easy removal.
- yogurt: if you don’t have yogurt handy just add more plant milk
- added protein: For a more filling breakfast or snack add a scoopful of your favourite protein powder. I’d stick with plain or vanilla flavoured
- Category: Drinks, Breakfast & Baking, Gluten free
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
Keywords: mango smoothie, smoothie recipes, summer smoothies, dairy free smoothies,