This Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing is bursting with Umami flavours! It's so good you'll be licking your plate, and it's Vegan and easily Gluten Free.
- 227 grams (1/2 lb) uncooked noodles, regular or gluten free, I like spaghettini noodles (see notes*)
- 1 cup red cabbage, (sliced thin)
- 1 cup green cabbage, (sliced thin)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, fresh (optional)
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 to 1/3 green onions, (sliced thin)
- 1 peeled and chopped mango
- 1/3 cup unsalted & roasted peanuts
- Cook noodles according to instructions, (don't overcook) Rinse under cold water and drain well. Add little oil to noodles to prevent sticking (optional), add to large bowl
- Prep all your veggies and add to the bowl
- To make dressing: add first 9 ingredients to Nutra Bullet, blend, then stir in zest and cilantro
- Add dressing to bowl stir and enjoy!
- If using nuts and mango for garnish add at end or use to garnish on individual plates.
- For gluten free: use gluten free noodles such as rice noodles
- For veggies: to save time buy coleslaw mix, but it doesn't taste as good in my opinion, but good in a pinch!
Keywords: Thai noodle salad, vegan thai salad, asian, salad, vegan, thai, noodles, best, ultimate, dressing, lemongrass,