This Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing is bursting with Umami flavours! It's so good you'll be licking your plate, and it's Vegan and easily Gluten free.
This Thai salad is a must for the Summer. I love all the different flavours, sweet, sour, citrusy, savoury, and slightly nutty.
It's all about the dressing folks and lemongrass and Thai green curry paste are the key ingredients in this recipe. I use Lemongrass paste, it's so easy to use, and you can freeze excess in ice cube trays? (curry paste too)
If you can't find lemongrass paste locally you can find it here, and Thai green curry paste here.
Moving on to veggies. The combination of carrots, cabbage, peppers and sprouts are so crunchy and satisfying in this Thai salad and pair so beautifully with the dressing .
Throw in the peanuts and mango at the end and wammo! you've got yourself a winner. Feel free to mix it up if you don't have an ingredient handy, like- cucumbers (seed them first), and or zucchini. Edamame is really good as well... you get the idea.
Now noodles. Anything goes! I like Spaghettini (whole wheat or reg), Pai Thai style rice noodles or soba noodles. There's so many choices! Don't overcook your noodles, remember al dente guys.
I like to mix the salad just before serving but it's delicious either way and tastes just as good the next day? Feel free to garnish plates with nuts and mangos or toss it all together, your choice. For full recipe instructions and ingredients see recipe card below.
Bring this Thai Salad to your next Potluck and watch it disappear!
This Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing is :
Enjoy Guys! Happy Day?
Feel Free to leave comment below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Follow me on PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM for more tasty Plant Based Vegan Recipes❤️
Here's a few more Vegan Salads for you to enjoy:
Vegan Potato Salad
Curried quinoa Salad Recipe
Classic Vegan Coleslaw
Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing (Vegan)
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Diet: Vegan
This Cold Thai Noodle Salad with Green Curry Dressing is bursting with Umami flavours! It's so good you'll be licking your plate, and it's Vegan and easily Gluten Free.
- 227 grams (1/2 lb) uncooked noodles, regular or gluten free, I like spaghettini noodles (see notes*)
- 1 cup red cabbage, (sliced thin)
- 1 cup green cabbage, (sliced thin)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, fresh (optional)
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 to 1/3 green onions, (sliced thin)
- 1 peeled and chopped mango
- 1/3 cup unsalted & roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, ( grated)
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar or maple syrup or agave
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- juice of one lime
- zest of one lime
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Cook noodles according to instructions, (don't overcook) Rinse under cold water and drain well. Add little oil to noodles to prevent sticking (optional), add to large bowl
- Prep all your veggies and add to the bowl
- To make dressing: add first 9 ingredients to Nutra Bullet, blend, then stir in zest and cilantro
- Add dressing to bowl stir and enjoy!
- If using nuts and mango for garnish add at end or use to garnish on individual plates.
- For gluten free: use gluten free noodles such as rice noodles
- For veggies: to save time buy coleslaw mix, but it doesn't taste as good in my opinion, but good in a pinch!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salads, gluten free
- Method: stovetop / mixing bowl
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Thai noodle salad, vegan thai salad, asian, salad, vegan, thai, noodles, best, ultimate, dressing, lemongrass,
Ok wow! The dressing for this salad is amazing! I didn’t have mango I used tinned oranges. Worked really well. Totally impressed my company. Thanks
oh I'll have to try it with oranges, sounds tasty Courtney! thank you for your comment.
Verna made this for dinner and served it with salmon.
It was scrumptious! One of the best salads I'd had in a long time
Thanks again, Verna!.
The Cheeky Chickpea
Oh Yah!! Thank you so much Nina, glad you loved it.
This looks sooo good! I can't wait to try it!
The Cheeky Chickpea
Thanks Jan? I'd love to know what you think, let me know if you try the recipe
The Cheeky Chickpea
Thank you ?