Juicy meaty won’t fall apart meatloaf made with impossible burger that no one will believe is vegan!! THE BEST VEGAN MEATLOAF YOU’LL EVER MAKE!! 10 minutes prep time then baked to perfection! This delicious, easy recipe will blow your mind! You’ll fool the heartiest of meat eaters! Nut free, easily gluten free.
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs*
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant milk*
- 2 packages (340 grams/12 oz each) Impossible burger, if frozen defrost in fridge overnight*
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste*
- 2 tablespoons vegan worcestershire sauce*, I like Wizard’s or Annie’s
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, packed
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup ketchup*
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a 9×13 casserole dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and vegan plant milk. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the rest of ingredients, Now add in the breadcrumb/milk mixture. Mix everything together well.
- Add the meatloaf mix on top of the parchment paper and form into a rectangular loaf shape. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- While loaf is baking mix the ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar together in a bowl. This is the glaze.
- Remove loaf from oven. Spoon glaze evenly over the top and sides of loaf. Return to oven and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes. Place on cutting board. Slice and enjoy! Serve with mashed potatoes, peas and a simple green salad! Mushroom gravy is great also! Perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner too! For more serving suggestions and step by step photos see above post🔼
- To store and freeze: will keep covered in fridge for 4-5 days and freezes well.
- Vegan meat: can substitute beyond ground beef, tasty but greasy so drain well before slicing.
- Plant milk: can substitute veggie stock or water for plant milk. No beef bouillon is always great!!
- Tomato paste: you could easily swap it for ketchup or bbq sauce
- Vegan Worcestershire Sauce: could substitute Braggs, Tamari or soya sauce regular or lite. I like recipe best as written tough!
- Glaze: can substitute half the ketchup for bbq sauce for bbq meatloaf.
- For gluten free: use gluten free Panko breadcrumbs
Keywords: vegan meatloaf, impossible meatloaf, easy, best, vegan holiday recipes, vegan meatloaf with gravy,