5 Minute Vegan Ranch Dressing! This is the Best Vegan Ranch Dressing and so easy to make at home, with vegan mayonnaise and a few ingredients you have a delicious vegan salad dressing or dip, and it’s ready in 5 minutes! It’s creamy, tangy, dairy free and egg free!
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise (I use Vegenaise)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill or 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt or regular salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl ( I usually use a soup bowl) and whisk until combined.
- Serve right away or let the dressing chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, so the flavours develop even more.
- Enjoy as a dip with veggies, potato chips, pizza or French fries ( my favourite?). It is also delicious as a salad dressing, and sandwich spread too!
- if you want it more ‘dilly’ and more tangy add 1 more tsp dried dill and another tbsp pickle juice!
- To use this recipe as a salad dressing, I usually add a little plant milk to thin it. Add one tablespoon at a time until your happy with the consistency.
- I would start with 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning salt or regular salt. Then taste and adjust if necessary.
- This dressing will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
Keywords: vegan ranch dressing, vegan ranch, creamy, easy, best, homemade, classic, dairy free,