Ok People you need to bring this Vegan Potato Salad to your next Bbq or potluck. It’s creamy, tangy, crunchy, delicious and dairy free and egg free of course. It’s the Best Recipe!
- approx 7 med red potatoes, chopped bite size, ( approx 2 lbs)
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed bell peppers,
- 1 large celery stick, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red radish ( 3 or so)
- 1 small carrot , grated or chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion ( more for garnish , optional)
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- 1/3 cup your favourite vegan mayonnaise, ( I like vegenaise)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce ( I like Annies or The wizards)
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp black salt (kala namak)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- pinch of pepper
- Peel and chop potatoes into bite size pieces, ( 1/2 inch or so), see notes*
- Set your steamer basket in a medium pot, add a good pinch of salt and enough water to come just below basket, bring to a boil.
- Add your potatoes, cover and reduce heat to medium, cook potatoes for 8-12 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and add to large serving bowl
- While potatoes are steaming, chop all your veggies.
- Add Dressing ingredients to soup bowl give it a whisk and set aside.
- When potatoes are room temperature, add veggies and dressing.
- Mix well and Enjoy!😊
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary
- Garnish with green onions, (optional)
- Make it a meal and serve with my delicious Vegan Burger!
- Peeling the potatoes is optional of course. I like my salad better without the peel, but I know its more nutritious with the peel on😬
- Nutritional chart below calculated without liquid smoke and black salt.
Keywords: vegan potato salad, best, gluten free, healthy, delicious, recipe, black salt, vegenaise, dill, vegan mayonnaise,