This Chinese 5 Spice Stir-Fry Sauce is delicious and addicting, you will want it on everything!
- 3/4 cup veggie broth, (see notes*)
- 2 tsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Tamari, ( I like the” Lite gluten free Tamari”)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 to 2 tsp Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar,
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel
- 1 tsp five spice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
TO ADD TO STIR FRY:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Add to stir fry for the last couple of minutes of cooking, so sauce can thicken
- Mix all ingredients in small sauce pan
- Bring to a boil , simmer for 1 to 2 minutes
- Let cool on counter, then in fridge
- For Gluten Free option, use rice noodles, gluten free soba noodles, or other of your choice.
- There is a gluten free Black Bean Sauce available here
- for Veggie broth I use 1 tsp “Better than Bouillon No Chicken Soup Base” mixed with 3/4 cup water
- pair this sauce with my Veggie Chow Mein!?
- Nutritional chart below does not include Black Bean Sauce