I love this Simple Macerated Strawberries Recipe, made with balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, zest and maple syrup. It’s a quick, easy and delicious strawberry sauce, you might never go back to a regular strawberry again, mmmwahahaha.
- Wash, trim and slice your strawberries, add them to a glass mixing bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, give it a stir
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes, strawberries will realize their juices.
- Add to your favourite waffles, pancakes , ice cream or desserts
- If you’d like some boozy Strawberries add a splash of Grand Marnier, good with cakes or on ice cream.
- try these strawberries with my Everyday Vegan Waffles Yum!
Keywords: simple, recipe, quick, easy, sauce, strawberries, delicious, strawberry, macerated, sugar free,