My Simple Vegan Waffles Recipe is the best, they’re delicious, oil free, easily gluten free, quick and easy, I could probably eat them everyday, lol.
I’ve been making this Waffle Recipe for awhile now and I’ll tell yah it makes great pancakes too – well except I’m not a pancake fan – EEK I know sorry! My motto is “Why have pancakes when you can have waffles” haha (my hubby and grandkids would disagree). so there you go 2 for 1 recipe.
I love one bowl recipes and this is one of them. So to get started, peel an overripe banana, add it to a large glass mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork, really well. Add rest of ingredients (except flour and baking powder) and whisk it up. Now add your All Purpose Flour (or gluten free blend) then baking powder and whisk until smooth. If you’re using frozen bananas for this recipe just defrost in microwave or on counter before using.
These Vegan waffles are:
The perfect chew
easily gluten free
Enjoy you Guys! Happy day😊
Feel free to comment below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
My Simple Everyday Vegan Waffles Recipe is the best, they’re delicious, oil free, easily gluten free, quick and easy, I could probably eat them everyday, lol.
- Add your peeled banana to a large mixing bowl, mash it well with a fork
- Add the rest of ingredients minus the flour and baking powder, mix well
- Add in the flour and baking powder , whisk until smooth
- Cook in your Waffle Iron
- With my waffle iron it makes about 6 good size waffles
- Enjoy with maple syrup and my Macerated Strawberries Recipe 😊
- These waffles freeze beautifully, just pop in toaster from frozen or reheat in microwave.
- If your waffle mix is to thick add little plant milk, to thin add little flour.
- I freeze my overripe bananas whole, I just defrost on counter or in microwave, peel and add to recipe.
Keywords: gluten free, simple, easy, waffles, quick, delicious, everyday, best, vegan, recipe, vegan waffles recipe,