The BEST VEGAN BANANA BREAD EVER!! Made in one bowl and super easy to make!! Egg and dairy free! Easily oil free! Perfect for breakfast or an anytime snack.
- 3 large overripe bananas (about 1 and 1/2 cups I measured)
- 1/2 cup of oil, I use grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (measure then chop)
Optional Add Ins:
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9×5 non stick loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the overripe bananas to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Whisk in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients on top starting with the flour, then add the baking soda, salt and cinnamon on top of the flour. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts (if using)
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove banana bread from pan and cool on a cooling rack for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing. Or cool completely and then slice. Enjoy!
Serve with or without vegan butter. Tastes even better the next day!!
- banana bread will keep covered on the counter for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to a week. Freezes well.
- use applesauce instead of oil for oil free
- for gluten free use a gluten free flour blend
Keywords: vegan banana bread, classic, loaf, best, easy, one bowl, moist,