This Vegan Burger Sauce is tangy, savoury, slightly sweet and gluten free. Love it! Slather it on a veggie burger, serve it with fries, whatever you fancy folks. It’s a tasty sauce and takes minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo ( I like veganaise)
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce ( I like Bulls Eye- Bold Original)
- 2 tsp ketchup ( Heinz is considered gluten free )
- 1 tbsp sweet green relish
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (opt) I like The Wizards Brand or Annie’s Brand
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste (opt)
- hot sauce to taste ( I love franks )
- Add all your ingredients to a small bowl
- Mix it up
- Sauce should last for up to week in fridge.
- This Burger Sauce is a must try with my Best Vegan Burger Recipe SO GOOD!