This Vegan Burger Sauce recipe is tangy, savoury, slightly sweet and Gluten free. I love it!
Slather it on a veggie burger, serve it with some fries, whatever you fancy folks, it's a tasty sauce and takes minutes to make.
The sauce has a just a few ingredients, vegan mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, lemon juice and zest, relish, seasonings and hot sauce to taste. It's quick easy and on your table in minutes. Try it with my Best Vegan Burger recipe?
There you go guys, whip some up for your next Bbq.
This Vegan Burger Sauce Recipe is:
Enjoy you Guys! Happy Day?
Feel free to comment below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
This Vegan Burger Sauce is tangy, savoury, slightly sweet and gluten free. Love it! Slather it on a veggie burger, serve it with fries, whatever you fancy folks. It's a tasty sauce and takes minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo ( I like veganaise)
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce ( I like Bulls Eye- Bold Original)
- 2 tsp ketchup ( Heinz is considered gluten free )
- 1 tbsp sweet green relish
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (opt) I like The Wizards Brand or Annie's Brand
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste (opt)
- hot sauce to taste ( I love franks )
- Add all your ingredients to a small bowl
- Mix it up
- Sauce should last for up to week in fridge.
- This Burger Sauce is a must try with my Best Vegan Burger Recipe SO GOOD!
- Category: sauces/salsas
- Cuisine: American