This Vegan Eggnog is rich, creamy & easy 5 minute holiday drink recipe no one will believe is vegan! Better than store bought! Nut free, Soy free and healthy too!
- 3/4 cup whole pitted dates
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 cups unsweetened oat milk*
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Optional add ins for serving:
- ounce of alcohol like rum, brandy or bourbon
- pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled on top
- coconut whipped cream topping ( I buy mine)
- Add dates to a bowl. Cover with boiling water to soften.
- Add the coconut milk, oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla, spices and salt to your blender (I recommend good quality blender). Drain the dates and add them in. Blend until smooth. Chill in the fridge.
- Serve cold in a hiball glass with a couple of ice cubes, sprinkle of cinnamon, tiniest pinch of nutmeg if you like and for a spiked eggnog add in an ounce of spiced rum, brandy or bourbon. A dollop of coconut whipped cream topping is lovely too. Enjoy with a Christmas cookie! For step by step photos see above post
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Drinks, Vegan Holiday Recipes . Gluten free,
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
Keywords: vegan eggnog, dairy free eggnog, vegan holiday drinks,