This is HANDS DOWN the BEST Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Ready in 30 minutes or less and there’s no chopping! It’s creamy, rich and so delicious. You will not taste a better Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo.
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups plant milk, I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, I used Daiya brand
- 3 tsp white miso
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 3/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 lb ( 12 oz) (350 grams) fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- Start by adding cashews to a soup bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- While Cashews are soaking cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain, but do not rinse. toss noodles with a little oil (optional)
- After 15 minutes drain cashews and add them to your Nutra bullet or Blender with the rest of the sauce ingredients except dried basil. Blend until smooth.
- Now add the sauce and dried basil to a heavy bottomed sauce pot or skillet. Bring to a boil, while stirring, then reduce sauce to a simmer for 1 minute. remove from heat. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary. If to thick add a little plant milk or water.
- Serve over Fettuccine or your favourite pasta. Garnish with a little dried parsley.
- I made this sauce in my Nutra Bullet. It was full but it worked really well😊
- For more info on Better Than Bouillon Products here is the Link
- For serving I like to add pasta to individual plates and top with sauce👍
Keywords: vegan Alfredo Sauce, vegan fettuccine alfredo, vegan alfredo, fettuccine, alfredo, creamy, rich, easy, pasta, best,