This is HANDS DOWN the BEST Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Ready in 30 minutes or less and there’s no chopping! It’s creamy, cheesy and rich thanks to cashews and vegan cream cheese. You will not taste a better Vegan Pasta Sauce!
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups plant milk, I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, I used Daiya brand
- 3 tsp white miso
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 3/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 lb ( 12 oz) (350 grams) fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- Start by adding cashews to a soup bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- While Cashews are soaking cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain, but do not rinse. toss noodles with a little oil (optional) and set aside.
- After 15 minutes drain cashews and add them to your Nutra bullet or Blender with the rest of the sauce ingredients except dried basil. Blend until smooth.
- Now add the sauce and dried basil to a heavy bottomed sauce pot or skillet. Bring to a boil, while stirring, then reduce sauce to a simmer for 1 minute. remove from heat. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary. If to thick add a little plant milk or water.
- Serve over Fettuccine or your favourite pasta. Garnish with a little dried parsley.
- I made this sauce in my Nutra Bullet. It was full but it worked really well?
- For more info on Better Than Bouillon Products here is the Link
- For serving I like to add pasta to individual plates and top with sauce?
Keywords: vegan Alfredo Sauce, vegan fettuccine alfredo, vegan alfredo, fettuccine, alfredo, creamy, rich, easy, pasta, best,