This is HANDS DOWN the BEST Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Ready in 30 minutes or less and there’s no chopping! It’s creamy, rich and so delicious. You will not taste a better Vegan Pasta Alfredo.
Me and Fettuccine Alfredo go way back. I made Alfredo Sauce on a daily basis at a restaurant I worked at when I was a youngin. I was pregnant at the time and couldn’t get enough of the stuff. Was it good for me – NO! Really yummy – YES! Did I feel great after – NO! Was I a petite pregnant woman?- Hell no! Haha! Oh lord😬- I was young and happy. All good memories, right Rita❤️
So my point is, I’d like to say I’m a Fettuccine Alfredo expert ( if there is such a thing lol😂) and thank goodness I have a healthy version now, dairy free of course!
This Fettuccine Alfredo is the real deal. It’s better than any dairy version and so much healthier. You’ll actually feel good after eating it. I make my sauce with white wine, cashews, cream cheese, miso, plant milk, bouillon, and dried herbs and spices. So if you want to impress your family and friends, throw together this Vegan Alfredo Sauce with some fettuccine or whatever pasta floats your boat😊 Serve it with some garlic bread and a light green salad and you’ll have an amazing meal, with no fuss.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN ALFREDO SAUCE
Start soaking the cashews in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then drain the cashews and add them to your Nutra Bullet or Blender with the rest of the sauce ingredients, except the dried basil. Blend it until smooth. Now add the sauce and basil to a heavy bottomed pan or skillet. Bring it to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 1 minute then remove the sauce from the heat. Serve over your favourite pasta and enjoy! For full recipe check out the Recipe Card below.
I KNOW YOU’LL LOVE THIS VEGAN ALFREDO, IT’S:
AN EASY VEGAN PASTA SAUCE
EASILY GLUTEN FREE
AN EASY NO FUSS DINNER
Enjoy you guys😊 Happy day to you! I’d love your feedback, feel free to comment and rate this recipe below.
Other Vegan Pasta Recipes for you:Print
This is HANDS DOWN the BEST Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Ready in 30 minutes or less and there’s no chopping! It’s creamy, rich and so delicious. You will not taste a better Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo.
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups plant milk, I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, I used Daiya brand
- 3 tsp white miso
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 3/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 lb ( 12 oz) (350 grams) fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- Start by adding cashews to a soup bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- While Cashews are soaking cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain, but do not rinse. toss noodles with a little oil (optional)
- After 15 minutes drain cashews and add them to your Nutra bullet or Blender with the rest of the sauce ingredients except dried basil. Blend until smooth.
- Now add the sauce and dried basil to a heavy bottomed sauce pot or skillet. Bring to a boil, while stirring, then reduce sauce to a simmer for 1 minute. remove from heat. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary. If to thick add a little plant milk or water.
- Serve over Fettuccine or your favourite pasta. Garnish with a little dried parsley.
- I made this sauce in my Nutra Bullet. It was full but it worked really well😊
- For more info on Better Than Bouillon Products here is the Link
- For serving I like to add pasta to individual plates and top with sauce👍
Keywords: vegan Alfredo Sauce, vegan fettuccine alfredo, vegan alfredo, fettuccine, alfredo, creamy, rich, easy, pasta, best,