My Vegan Waffles Recipe is the best ever, made with bananas and applesauce instead of sugar. They’re crispy and fluffy, oil free, easily gluten free, quick and easy, I could probably eat them everyday, lol.
- Add your peeled banana to a large mixing bowl, mash it well with a fork
- Add the rest of ingredients minus the flour and baking powder, mix well
- Add in the flour and baking powder , whisk until smooth
- Cook in your Waffle Iron
- With my waffle iron it makes about 6 good size waffles
- Enjoy with maple syrup and my Macerated Strawberries Recipe 😊
- These waffles freeze beautifully, just pop in toaster from frozen or reheat in microwave.
- If your waffle mix is to thick add little plant milk, to thin add little flour.
- I freeze my overripe bananas whole, I just defrost on counter or in microwave, peel and add to recipe.
Keywords: gluten free, simple, easy, waffles, quick, delicious, everyday, best, vegan, recipe, vegan waffles recipe, healthy, fluffy, oil free,