Fluffy Vegan Waffles made with apple sauce and bananas instead of eggs and sugar. They’re crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside and so easy to make in 1 bowl! Oil free! Gluten free option too!
- Add your peeled banana to a large mixing bowl, mash it well with a fork
- Add the rest of ingredients (except the flour and baking powder), mix well
- Add in the flour and baking powder on top, whisk until smooth
- Cook in your Waffle Iron
- With my waffle iron it makes about 6 good size waffles
- Enjoy with maple syrup and my Macerated Strawberries Recipe and or fresh fruit.
- These waffles freeze beautifully, just pop in toaster from frozen or reheat in microwave.
- If your waffle mix is to thick add little plant milk (I like almond milk), too thin add little flour.
- I peel and freeze my overripe bananas whole, I just defrost on counter or in microwave, add to recipe.
Keywords: fluffy vegan waffles, vegan waffles apple sauce, easy vegan waffles, vegan waffles recipe, waffles, quick, delicious, everyday, best, vegan, healthy, oil free vegan waffles,