Vegan Pumpkin cheesecake! a simple no bake cheesecake recipe with creamy pumpkin spiced filling atop a healthy nut pie crust. Delicious thanksgiving dessert! Healthy, gluten free, No tofu/cashews!
It’s mid September so what better way to celebrate fall than with a vegan pumpkin cheesecake recipe and mine is a no bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake! You are definitely going to want a slice!
No one will believe it’s eggless and dairy free! Yup plant based all the way folks! It is seriously the best & easiest vegan cheesecake to make at home! That’s what my family says!❤️
20 minutes prep time and it’s chilling in the fridge!
It is melt in your mouth delicious, rich, super satisfying and not too sweet! So silky and creamy you’ll want seconds for sure! This recipe is right up there with pumpkin pie!! And it’s way easier to make!
It’s perfect dessert for the holidays or anytime really, as canned pumpkin is available all year long! And if your a fan of pumpkin inspired recipes try my pumpkin cupcakes they’re awesome!
For the cheesecake base I used my simple nut pie crust recipe made with almonds walnuts, dates and coconut ! That’s it- so good
For the cheese cake filling I used vegan cream cheese (in place of real cream cheese), coconut milk, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, coconut oil, lemon juice and it’s sweetened naturally with dates and maple syrup! Simple ingredients but big on flavour!
How to make vegan pumpkin cheesecake:
- Grease the bottom and sides of a non stick 8 inch springform pan. I use cooking oil spray. (Glass pie plate works great too!)
- For the crust: soak the dates in boiling water for a couple of minutes- 5 or less. While dates are soaking add the walnuts, almonds, coconut and salt to your food processor and process until completely broken down. Drain the dates well and add them in. Process until they are completely mixed in as well. Pour into the springform pan, evenly spread and press down firmly. Chill in fridge until needed.
- For the filling: add ingredients to high speed blender and mix until complete smooth and shiny. Stopping to stir with spatula once or twice.
- Pour into the prepared crust. Spread evenly. Tap a few times. Chill uncovered in fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. Slice and Enjoy! Absolutley delicious as is or jazz it up with a drizzle of my vegan salted caramel sauce and toasted chopped pecans. Dairy free coconut whipped topping is always tasty too! For full recipe ingredients and instructions see recipe card below.
Pie crust options:
- I used a nut crust for my cheesecake but you could use whatever crust you like: a homemade graham wafer crust, gingersnap crust or even a regular pie crust, vegan of course! Lots of choices!😊 I think you’ll be a fan of mine though it’s really tasty guys! healthy and is literally ready in minutes!
Tips for perfect no bake vegan cheesecake:
- have appropriate ingredients at room temperature for easy blending
- make sure filling is blended until completely smooth
- chill cake long enough so it sets up perfectly
- serve with extra toppings to wow your guests!
To store and freeze:
- cheesecake will keep covered in fridge for 5 days, and is suitable for freezing without any added toppings.
This pumpkin cheesecake is:
an easy no bake cheesecake!
perfect ending to thanksgiving dinner
lovely for the holidays
silky and creamy
Enjoy you guys! Happy Day! Please feel free to comment below and give this recipe a rating. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Want more no bake dessert recipes? Check these out:
- Raw Vegan Brownies (Healthy No Bake Recipe, GF)
- The Best Vegan Chocolate Bars Recipe!
- Chocolate Coconut Date Balls (No Bake) (Vegan+GF)
- Vegan Chocolate Pie with Salted Caramel (No Bake)
- Best & Easiest Vegan Chocolate Truffles