My recipe for vegan pumpkin pie! The best easy to make holiday dessert with perfectly spiced filling and homemade crust. No one will believe it’s vegan! Tastes incredible!
Ok guys homemade pumpkin pie at it’s finest!! The must have classic dessert that we all crave throughout fall and the holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas would not be complete without it! Says me!😊
You’ll love my vegan version, yup pumpkin pie made from scratch, no eggs, dairy free.
The custard pumpkin filling is not too sweet, rich, creamy, healthy and spiced just right! It sets up perfect every time! Pair that with my buttery flaky homemade pie crust and it’s a match made in heaven!
Don’t forget to serve with coconut whip cream or vegan vanilla ice cream.. ok I’m drooling now😳
The only pumpkin pie recipe you will ever need, it’s that good!! And you just need a whisk for the filling. No blender required! Woot woot!
I took some inspiration from other recipes on the internet and found canned coconut cream not coconut milk to be the winner to replace evaporated milk. OMG so creamy and delicious! and corn starch works it magic to set the pie! Easy Peasy!
It’s October! Soon to be November… December. So grab yourself a can or two of pumpkin puree and let’s make pie!!
How to make Vegan Pumpkin Pie:
(Full recipe ingredients and instructions in recipe card below)
- Preheat oven 425° Make my simple vegan pie crust recipe (or use store bought)
- Whisk filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Pour into unbaked chilled pie shell
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes reduce oven to 350° and bake for an additional 40 minutes!
- Cool and let set up in fridge. Enjoy! Serve with coconut whip or vegan vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!
Tips for perfect pumpkin pie:
- allow to cool completely and set in fridge for the best results
- highly recommend my homemade pie crust and make sure the shell is chilled according to recipe to prevent soggy bottom rust
- bake for allowed time to ensure the filling is cooked
- tent edges with foil if necessary to prevent crust from over browning
- measure pumpkin spices correctly- a little goes a long way👍
- serve chilled for best flavour and it's a must with coconut whip (I buy mine)
This pumpkin pie is:
not to sweet
popular fall dessert
lovely for holiday baking
a much healthier and tastier option than store bought!
Enjoy you guys! Happy Day! Please feel free to comment below and give this recipe a rating. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Want more pumpkin recipes? Check these out:
- Vegan Pumpkin Bread – Better Than Starbucks!
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake (Easy No Bake Recipe)
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes