Delicious & Easy Roasted Vegetables Medley with broccoli and carrots, mushrooms, corn, garlic, dill! My go to Vegetable side dish for the holidays- 30+ years! Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter! Great vegan recipe. Vegetarian, Gluten free, Nut free.
The holidays are approaching and everyone needs to put my roasted vegetables recipe on their menu!! Perfect addition to your holiday meal but simple enough to make any night of the week! Healthy and so flavourful!
My family has been enjoying this side dish for countless get togethers. I don’t vary it often, it usually consists of broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and corn with garlic butter and dried or fresh dill. But hey feel free to use cauliflower instead of broccoli or do a bit of both. It's a pretty versatile dish!
These vegetables are covered and baked, this is not a sheet pan recipe.
I sometimes will add a good squeeze of lemon juice or a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and maple syrup- mmm you can never go wrong with those add ins! A little mediterranean flavour vibe is good for everyone!
And if you love oven baked veggies then you must try my roasted balsamic mushrooms! Super yum!
How to make roasted vegetables medley with broccoli and carrots:
For full recipe instructions and ingredients see recipe card below.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prep all the veggies. Add the mushrooms, broccoli and carrots to a 9x13 casserole dish, I use my lasagna pan. Drizzle over the oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 35-45 minutes or until they're done to your liking.
- While veggies are baking add the garlic and vegan butter to a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the corn and dill. Cook for an additional minute. Add to the baked vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a good squeeze of lemon juice or balsamic vinegar, if desired. A little maple syrup is super tasty too!
- Enjoy with all the holiday favourites like, vegan turkey or meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy or scalloped potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, etc... mmmm!!
Pro tips for perfect thanksgiving roasted vegetables:
- Don’t over cook no one wants mushy vegetables! I actually like mine al dente
- Never use mixed frozen vegetables!- Ewww! (Except if you’re making Brussel sprouts then it’s ok- lol!
- If you’re worried about under cooked carrots. Steam them slightly first before baking (for this recipe) or just slice very thin!
These vegetables are:
- super simple
- so flavourful
- great garlic and herb flavour
- perfect side dish for any night of the week
- lovely for the holidays
- perfect along side any main course
Enjoy you guys! Happy Day! Please feel free to comment below and give this recipe a rating. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Want more holiday side dish recipes? Check these out:
- Garlic and Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
- Best Vegan Mac and Cheese (Easy 20 Minute Recipe)
- Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes (Instant Pot)
- The Best Vegan Stuffing Ever! (Easy Recipe)
- Vegan Potato Salad (Vegan mayonnaise & Dill)