This vegan garlic pasta is super creamy, fast, simple, dairy free and delicious. A weeknight favourite no one will believe is vegan! This easy pasta recipe is table ready in about 15 minutes! Instant pot or stove top.
Ok if your looking for one pot quick and easy vegan pasta recipes your in the right place! My creamy garlic pasta dish will blow you away -so GOOD, healthy and incredibly simple to throw together. Perfect family meal any night of the week!
....Loaded with garlic...mmm
Pasta drenched in creamy garlic sauce… yes please!!!
Reminds me of my vegan fettuccine Alfredo and that’s a good thing!!👍
Best of all it requires only a few everyday ingredients your likely to have on hand! YAY! Make it in your instant pot or one pot on the stove- your choice!
I first made this pasta in January and it was love at first bite!❤️ I ate more than I should've but I could not stop, lol!
- Pasta: rotini or penne, I much prefer rotini for this recipe. Use gluten free if needed
- Vegan butter: adds silky buttery richness to noodles
- Garlic: uh yah and lots of it!!
- Cashews: makes the perfect dairy free cream sauce blended with water and vinegar. Have not tested recipe with, soy, almond, coconut or oat milk
- Vegetable broth: I used vegetarian no chicken better than bouillon soup base. Total flavour bomb!
- Spices: granulated onion, salt and pepper
- Nutritional yeast: added a subtle cheesy flavour
How to make the best creamy vegan garlic pasta:
This recipe is so EASY!
- To the instant pot add: vegan butter, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Press sauté and cook for 3 minutes until garlic is just starting to brown.
- Add in the water, bouillon, nutritional yeast, onion powder and salt. Give it a mix to incorporate bouillon. Stir in the pasta.
- Cover with lid and set to 'sealing' position. Push pressure button and set to high pressure for 6 minutes (+ - buttons)
- When times up do a quick release (turn valve too venting). Stir in cashew cheese sauce. Let sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken, cover it if you like. Stir and serve!
- Cashew cheese sauce (make while noodles are cooking): to Nutra bullet add cashews, water and vinegar. Blend until smooth.
Enjoy with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan, pinch of red pepper flakes, squeeze of lemon juice if you like or slurp it straight up with salt and fresh cracked black pepper (that’s me👍) Stovetop instructions and full recipe ingredients in recipe card below.
What to serve with creamy garlic pasta?
- Fresh or roasted tomatoes
- Grilled asparagus
- Oven roasted or fried mushrooms
- oven roasted vegetables
- green peas
- Green salad
- Bread: like garlic, focaccia or easy no knead bread
You’ll love this garlic pasta, it’s:
- super creamy
- loaded with garlic!
- so GOOD!
- lovely for lunch or dinner with veggies
- simple to prepare
- great instant pot recipe
- Super satisfying
- dairy free
Enjoy everyone! Happy Day! Please feel free to comment below and give this recipe a rating. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Want more vegan pasta recipes? Check these out!
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce!
- Best Vegan Baked Ziti Ever!
- Instant Pot Vegan Mac And Cheese
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- Sweet & Spicy Garlic Noodles
- Jalapeño Cheddar Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Hamburger Helper
- Spinach and Mushroom Pasta (Tomato Sauce)