Vegan Buffalo ‘Chicken’ Dip! Delicious creamy cheesy vegan alternative to real buffalo dip made meatless and dairy free! Everyone will love this easy plant based version. Perfect game day Super Bowl Sunday party food recipe! Healthy.
So my latest creation Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip! Taste like chicken buffalo wings but in tasty dip form! made with franks red hot buffalo sauce. This recipe is so simple to make- and requires no ranch dressing or cream cheese!
15 minutes prep time and it’s baking in the oven to spicy cheesy goodess Vegetarians and carnivores will totally dig in! Yes even without real cheese and meat- The taste is right on target!
I replaced the shredded chicken with seitan rather than tofu, jackfruit, cauliflower, chickpeas or beans. I like the chewy texture the mock meat adds!
This buffalo dip will get devoured trust me and it feeds a crowd. I like to serve with carrots and lots of celery sticks, tortilla chips or sliced baguette
It’s crazy how simple this recipe is!
- Raw cashews: adds a creamy texture without needing ranch dressing or cream cheese!
- Vegan chicken pieces: I used Tofurky lightly seasoned chick’n for chewy texture. I am sure Gardein would be great too or use your favourite homemade seitan recipe!
- Franks red hot buffalo wing sauce: for that spicy heat
- Vegan mozzarella cheese: lovely cheese element I like violife or my recipe if I have some is made. I don't recommend using ‘cheddar’ can sub nutritional yeast for healthier option
- Spices: dried dill, granulated garlic and onion (powder)
- Pickle juice: adds a unique tang you’ll love it!
How to make Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip:
So quick & easy!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Make cashew cream: in a small bowl add cashews and cover with boilng water from kettle. Let soak for 5 minutes. Drain and add to your Nutra bullet or high speed blender with the 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth.
- While cashews are soaking in a medium bowl add rest of ingredients then the cashew cream. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 1 to 1 and ½ quart shallow -oven safe baking dish (I use my pie plate) and spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve warm with carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips and or sliced baguette. For full recipe ingredients and instructions see recipe card below.
You'll love this vegan buffalo chicken dip it's:
- great celebration recipe!
- potluck friendly
- total crowd pleaser
Enjoy you guys! Happy Day! Please feel free to comment below and give this recipe a rating. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Want more vegan party foods? Check these out:
- Crispy Baked Vegan Zucchini Fries
- Vegan Pinwheels (Tortilla Roll Ups)
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip (the best)
- Easy Vegan Cheese Ball
- Best Vegan Chicken Nuggets (Tofu) (Oven Baked)
- 15 Minute Cowboy Caviar (AKA Texas Caviar)
- Vegan Nachos Supreme! (Fully Loaded)
- Easy Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 5 Minute Vegan Ranch Dressing