The Best Vegan Nachos ever! Fully loaded with tortilla chips, easy vegan taco meat, vegan nacho (cashew) cheese sauce, pico de gallo, guacamole and more! Perfect for game day or anytime! Healthy and Gluten free!
I don’t have a restaurant near me that serves up vegan nachos! and that’s ok by me! My Ultimate fully loaded Vegan nachos recipe surpasses any restaurant by far!! I know you’ll agree! Seriously they are top notch!
The best thing about nachos is how versatile they are. There are so many toppings you can choose from.
For my nachos I’ve added my super easy vegan taco meat, vegan nacho cheese sauce, guacamole and of course nachos would not be complete without Pico de Gallo!
How to make Vegan Nachos:
First you need to make a few recipe components for the nachos. you can make the meat and cheese sauce the day before if you like.
For this recipe You will need:
- Tortilla chips
- Vegan taco meat
- pico de gallo
- vegan nacho cheese sauce
- Black olives
- Pickled jalapeños
- chopped cilantro
And then its just a matter of layering the tortilla chips, taco meat, and cheese sauce on a parchment lined baking sheet and baking them in the oven.
Then remove the nachos from the oven and top with fresh pico de gallo, olives, pickled jalapeños, chopped cilantro and either add guacamole or serve it on the side.
More excellent topping ideas for vegan nachos:
We take nachos seriously in my house!
Ok lets make some Vegan Nachos, they’re:
the perfect bite!
Enjoy guys! Happy day to you? feel free to leave a comment and a rating below. I would love to hear from you.Print
The Best Vegan Nachos Ever! Fully loaded with tortilla chips, easy vegan taco meat, vegan nacho (cashew) cheese sauce, pico de gallo, guacamole and more! Perfect for game day or anytime! Healthy and Gluten free!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips ( a little thicker is better), (my bag was 275 grams)
- 1 recipe Best Vegan Taco meat or Tex Mex Taco Meat
- 1 recipe Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 recipe Pico de Gallo
- 1 recipe guacamole
- sliced black olives
- pickled jalapeños, sliced
- chopped cilantro
More excellent topping ideas for vegan nachos: (or on the side)
- First you need to make a few recipe components for the nachos. Vegan Taco Meat, Vegan nacho cheese Sauce, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, (you can make the taco meat and cheese sauce the day before if you like).
- Preheat Oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add a layer of tortilla chips, followed by some Taco meat and nacho cheese sauce
- Repeat with one more layer of tortilla chips, taco meat and cheese sauce. (For help with assembly see photos in above post)
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with some of the Pico de Gallo (or leave all on the side), sliced black olives and sliced pickled jalapeños (if using)and a little chopped cilantro . Sprinkle a little Tajin (if using)
- Serve immediately with guacamole, more Pico de Gallo, and hot sauce if you like, and any additional topping mentioned in ingredients list above.
- I end up with some nacho cheese sauce left over so you can serve some extra on the side if you like or refrigerate.
- I usually make my taco meat and cheese sauce the day before, and when I assemble the nachos I add them to the nachos cold before they bake in the oven.
- if adding beans, just sprinkle them on after adding the taco meat.
- if adding refried beans I would serve them warm on the side
- the nutritional chart is calculated using the full recipe of Vegan taco meat, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and 1/2 the recipe for Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce. and one bag of salted tortilla chips (275 grams)
- serves 8-10 for an appetizer and 4-6 for a meal
Keywords: vegan nachos, best vegan nachos, fully loaded, loaded,