The Best Vegan Nachos ever! Fully loaded with tortilla chips, easy vegan taco meat, vegan nacho cheese sauce, pico de gallo, guacamole and more toppings! Perfect for game day or anytime! Hearty, Healthy and Gluten free!
I don’t have a restaurant near me that serves up vegan nachos! and that’s ok by me! My Ultimate fully loaded Vegan nachos recipe surpasses any restaurant by far!! I know you’ll agree! They’re Super hearty and make a great lunch or even dinner and of course they’re the best for game day! They are loved in my house! Seriously they’re top notch, dairy free, pretty darn healthy and meatless too! woot woot! My Vegetarian and meat eater friends adore this recipe!
The best thing about vegan nachos is how versatile they are. There are so many toppings to add to the tortilla chips.
For my vegan nachos: I’ve added my super easy vegan taco meat (no walnuts) , the best vegan nacho cheese sauce (made with Daiya cheese and cashews), guacamole and of course no nachos would not be complete without Pico de Gallo!
More excellent topping ideas for Vegan Nachos:
- Black beans
- refried beans
- vegan queso
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce ( I like Valentina’s for this )
- Tajin seasoning
Cheesy nacho goodness! yum!
How to make Vegan Nachos:
First you need to make a few recipe components for the nachos. you can make the taco meat and vegan cheese sauce the day before if you like.
For this recipe You will need:
- Tortilla chips
- Vegan taco meat
- pico de gallo
- vegan nacho cheese sauce
- Black olives
- Pickled jalapeños
- chopped cilantro
And then its just a matter of layering the tortilla chips, taco meat, and cheese sauce on a parchment lined baking sheet and baking them in the oven.
Then remove the nachos from the oven and top with fresh pico de gallo, olives, pickled jalapeños, chopped cilantro and either add guacamole or serve it on the side.
Ok lets make some Vegan Nachos, they’re:
the perfect bite!
Enjoy guys! Happy day to you? feel free to leave a comment and a rating below. I would love to hear from you.
Want more Vegan Game Day Recipes? Check these out!
- Easy Vegan Cheese Ball
- Best Vegan Chicken Nuggets (Tofu) (Oven Baked)
- 15 Minute Cowboy Caviar (AKA Texas Caviar)
- Homemade Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (Frank’s Red Hot)
- 5 Minute Vegan Ranch dressing (Or Dip)
- Ultimate Vegan Chili Recipe
- Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
- Vegan Potato Salad (Vegenaise & Dill)
- Vegan Burger (Best Grillable Vegan Burger Ever!)
- Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme (Taco Bell)
- Vegan Burrito (Better than Chipotle)
The Best Vegan Nachos Ever! Fully loaded with tortilla chips, easy vegan taco meat, vegan nacho (cashew) cheese sauce, pico de gallo, guacamole and more! Perfect for game day or anytime! Healthy and Gluten free!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips ( a little thicker is better), (my bag was 275 grams)
- 1 recipe Best Vegan Taco meat or Tex Mex Taco Meat
- 1 recipe Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 recipe Pico de Gallo
- 1 recipe guacamole
- sliced black olives
- pickled jalapeños, sliced
- chopped cilantro
More excellent topping ideas for vegan nachos: (or on the side)
- First you need to make a few recipe components for the nachos. Vegan Taco Meat, Vegan nacho cheese Sauce, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, (you can make the taco meat and cheese sauce the day before if you like).
- Preheat Oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add a layer of tortilla chips, followed by some Taco meat and nacho cheese sauce
- Repeat with one more layer of tortilla chips, taco meat and cheese sauce. (For help with assembly see photos in above post)
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with some of the Pico de Gallo (or leave all on the side), sliced black olives and sliced pickled jalapeños (if using)and a little chopped cilantro . Sprinkle a little Tajin (if using)
- Serve immediately with guacamole, more Pico de Gallo, and hot sauce if you like, and any additional topping mentioned in ingredients list above.
- I end up with some nacho cheese sauce left over so you can serve some extra on the side if you like or refrigerate.
- I usually make my taco meat and cheese sauce the day before, and when I assemble the nachos I add them to the nachos cold before they bake in the oven.
- if adding beans, just sprinkle them on after adding the taco meat.
- if adding refried beans I would serve them warm on the side
- the nutritional chart is calculated using the full recipe of Vegan taco meat, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and 1/2 the recipe for Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce. and one bag of salted tortilla chips (275 grams)
- serves 8-10 for an appetizer and 4-6 for a meal
Keywords: vegan nachos, best vegan nachos, fully loaded, loaded,